These monthly magazines (published in Corstorphine, Morningside and the New Town in Edinburgh) had a two-fold aim: to let people know what was happening in their neighbourhood by way of contributed articles, photos and events information, as well as highlighting local issues, plus providing an entertaining and/or thought provoking read.
Loads of positive feedback from readers, about the idea behind the magazine, its content and photos. Yet also a “tissue of disappointments” according to the Broughton Spurtle – you are probably here via their generous link.
The pdfs are no longer available so we’ll never know who was right…;-)
- From Hong Kong to Leith August 29, 2018
- So that was fun (really! If I could insert a smile emoji in the title line I would) July 24, 2018
- Tangible treasures June 30, 2018
- Indie Book and Zine Fair Edinburgh April 30, 2018
- Welcome to the future March 19, 2018