The nation has been following the last days of cancer sufferer Jade Goody with morbid fascination. But for Eddie Brodie, it was the catalyst to urging partner Janice McCallum to go for a smear test. This week she underwent a radical hysterectomy after a traumatic three weeks since she was diagnosed with cervical cancer. Rosalind Gibb spoke to the couple on the eve of the surgery.
View the feature…janice
- From Hong Kong to Leith August 29, 2018
- So that was fun (really! If I could insert a smile emoji in the title line I would) July 24, 2018
- Tangible treasures June 30, 2018
- Indie Book and Zine Fair Edinburgh April 30, 2018
- Welcome to the future March 19, 2018